Why Group Classes?
1. Collaborative Learning: Group tuition allows students to interact and collaborate with their peers. This fosters a sense of community, encourages active participation, and promotes the exchange of ideas and perspectives. Through group discussions, students can learn from each other and develop critical thinking skills.
2. Social Interaction: Group tuition provides an opportunity for students to build relationships with their classmates. This can enhance their overall learning experience by creating a supportive and inclusive environment. Students can develop communication and teamwork skills, and form study groups to support each other outside of class.
3. Exposure to Diverse Ideas: In a group setting, students come from different backgrounds and bring their own unique experiences and knowledge. This diversity of ideas enriches the learning environment, stimulates creativity, and broadens students’ perspectives.
4. Enhanced Communication Skills: Group tuition offers students the opportunity to express their thoughts and opinions in front of others. This helps improve their communication skills, including articulation, active listening, and the ability to engage in respectful debates.
5. Cost-effectiveness: Group tuition is often more cost-effective than one-to-one tuition. By sharing the cost of a tutor among several students, the overall expense per student is reduced.
6. Preparation for Real-world Collaboration: In many professions and academic settings, collaboration and teamwork are essential skills. Group tuition provides an early opportunity for students to develop these skills. They learn to work effectively in a team, delegate tasks, and leverage the strengths of each team member, preparing them for future collaborative endeavours.